Leadership Process Facilitation Services from Tony White
Strong process facilitation helps an organization or team meet predetermined outcomes in a thoughtful, inclusive, engaging, and efficient manner. Critical to successful facilitation is the ability of the “neutral” facilitator to creatively tap into both the science and art of facilitation to assess, design, lead and conclude a process that allows organizations to meet these outcomes.
Do you require someone from outside your organization to:
- Facilitate a strategic planning or problem-solving discussion?
- Facilitate a corporate partnership discussion?
- Facilitate a new product or innovation launch?
- Facilitate a leadership transition?
- Facilitate a team transitioning to a higher level of productivity and or motivation?
- Facilitate a team’s ability to embrace an organizational change?
I use my 25 plus years of diverse business and facilitation experience to craft and lead a process that will both motivate and invigorate your team to reach its goals. I have been asked by both private and public sector organizations to help them reach goals that can only be led by an outside facilitator who is removed from the day-to-day workings of the group.
Some of my facilitation contracts have included:
- Facilitating a day long dialogue between two senior management teams of international companies to arrive at new global product offerings.
- Coach a newly formed HR Team to determine realistic first year strategic goals.
- Facilitating a day-long session between two government bodies attempting to partner on a province-wide education system.
- Coach a new senior management team through the challenges encountered in their "forming" stage.
- Facilitating a series of ten meetings between municipal planners regarding downloading of government services.
- Coaching a newly formed team through a major change of services model
- Facilitating a problem-solving meeting between two divisions of a major multinational company.
- Facilitating a meeting to help with the transition of a new vice-president into an existing division.
Sample Facilitation Process Cycle
Contact me today for an no obligation discussion of your organization or team’s facilitation needs. Please note that this service can be delivered both in person or virtually.