Unique Online Training Services from Tony White
Tap into more than 25 years of professional experience in instructional design and let me help you build relevant and engaging learner-centered workshops and presentations that ensure participants actually learn and retain vital information.
My model incorporates:
Final Student Performance > Performance Analysis > Unit Identification > Sequencing > Content Analysis > Unite Performance Exercises > Delivery Methods > Instructional Techniques > Creation of both Learner and Instructor Resources > Course Validation
My background includes e-learning, instructor-led training, distance education and blended training to meet organizations training and development objectives worldwide. I have experience working with Desire to Learn, Blackboard, Moodle and Articulate Storyline. Whether you're looking to create new content or improve an existing course or workshop, I work closely with you through each step of the design process when you choose my online training services.
My Recent Projects
- Designed a 42 hour degree level course in Change Management for the Justice Institute of British Columbia (JIBC) built for use with Blackboard.
- Worked extensively with The Office of the Fire Marshal and Emergency Management's (OFMEM) Fire Safety Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to design two instructor led Fire Safety Planning workshops, (including comprehensive student workbooks, instructor resources and test banks) as well as prepared content for three participative Fire Safety Planning online workshops utilizing Articulate Storyline.
- Partnered with the Stone Coast Group to design and pilot three two-day workshops for IMTARC (Industrial Marine Training and Applied Research Centre) for new supervisors. The three courses focus on communication and team leadership, conflict management and coaching.
- Converted a 42 hour online college diploma Entrepreneurship Course built in Moodle to a paper-based correspondence course.
- Created online change management workshops using Articulate Storyline for a global manufacturer.